Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fashion/Makeup Haul - Black Friday

Link to a new account i might start using for fashion videos! www.youtube.com Hey everyone, this is my first new video since I stopped weeks ago! Yes, I think i'm addicted to youtube, but aren't we all? Haha anyways, this haul is from forever21, old navy, wetseal, h&m, mac & etc! Enjoy & Feel free to comment if you have any questions! Apparel Mentioned in this Video: Wetseal: [Top I'm Wearing] Creme Paisley Burnout Top www.wetseal.com [Texture Military Purple Coat ] www.wetseal.com Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com Read more about me at my Blogspot: www.fashionbyally.blogspot.com 1) Did you get this product for free by the company, or did you buy it yourself? I paid for all of these products by myself 2) Are you getting paid or compensated by this company for this video? No. 3) Are you affiliated with this company? No. 4) Is this your honest opinion or a paid review? My honest opinion.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvcREQlU5r0&hl=en

Thanks To : best sport goods store Best Cameras Digital Store Buy Furniture Stores

0 comments:

Post a Comment